Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Back ...and the music is hott !!

Aite...lets start it off with some music.... Anyone heard that i'm so dope boy fresh !! Jay-Z does it so well ...



Then we thought it couldn't get any better and Common made an "Announcement" with none other than the man...Pharrell! The video is so fresh !! it is crazy.






Also...i am really feeling Kenna ...always was but when i listen to NERD ...i just have to throw on some Kenna.... Amazingly Talented !!!









More new stuff - T.I is still doing it...no matter where he is...






Then on the R&B side of stuff....NEYO is crazy with his song "miss independent" featuring some of the hottest eye candy ever ....Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good & Keri Hilson ....whoa...can it get any better !!









Those are the tunes i am blazing right now...hope u like...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

indeed...the music is hott. Jockin' Jayz...love it!. props to kanye for the beat. this is my fav verse...

"no that's not pilates, her body just thick
you ain't gotta jock her, nigga jock my clique
jock the dope boys cuz we all toss bricks
Federallis jock me while i'm crossin the bridge
click click, take a portrait of this
i ain't no pretty boy, i got a gorgeous wrist
cut handsome checks and my flow's pretty, sick
i'm so ghetto chic...i'm where the hood and high fashion meet
Oooh wee I'm like the camouflage Louis
How you niggas want it the tux or the toolie?!
Haters, I ain't mad at you
If I wasn't I probably jock me too"


OMG...OMG!. The music vid for announcement is titeeeee.very creative...love the concept. Pharrell kills it tho.

I'm liking the song by Kenna. You'll have to give me some more songs you like tho. Yup..T.I is still doing it...and doing it nicely...trust. Neyo....sigh!..you already know what i think about that song and the video ;).

I LOVE THIS POST.